Anclex Traffic Resin
ANCLEX TRAFFIC RESIN is a synthetic modified alkyd type Resin that quickly solidifies with the incorporation of Catalyst Powder, resulting in a product of high chemical and physical resistance adapted to the following requirements:
- Sealing of electric circuits on road surfaces.
- Anchoring of metal elements on concrete, rock or asphalt.
- Fixing luminous beacons on roads and airports.
- Encapsulating electric components.
- Underwater works.
- Bolting concrete.
- Fixing rock strata.
- Anchoring machinery and tracks.
- Repairing beams, columns, structural elements and precast concrete.
- Anchoring bolts.
- Forming of headers for tensioned cables, and countless fast and safe solutions.
Its wide field of application is a result of its property of reaching mechanical resistances in less than one hour, higher than the values of epoxy resins after 48 hours and much higher than the concrete resistances after 28 days. This means, for example, that 60 minutes after anchoring 30 cm of a 2 cm diameter steel bolt, submitting it to tensile until rupture, the steel will break on its internal side without altering the anchorage.
Presentation and Directions for Use:
The product has two components: Resin (liquid, in 5Kg. metal cans, with safety lock) and Catalysing Powder (solid, in 15 Kg. semi rigid sealed tubs). It is easy to use and without possibility of error:
1. Pour the amount of Resin desired into a container.
2. Add an amount of Powder similar to that of the resin.
3. Mix both components until obtaining a smooth mixture: The product is ready to use.
Transport by road is not subject to ADR, in accordance to point 188.8.131.52.5 of the ADR
Advantages regarding epoxy resins and other systems
- LESS COST: Due to is density (1.7) lower than epoxy resin (2.0).
- GREATER MECHANICAL RESISTANCES: Its resistance to compression after 1 hour is of approximately 1000 kg./cm2, whereas this value for epoxy mortar is of 800Kg./cm2 after 48 hours.
- FASTER PLACING IN SERVICE: Just a few minuets after it has been prepared, it cam be submitted to any mechanical or chemical stress as it has practically reached its final resistance. No need to wait long setting times (approximately 20 minutes at 25ºC)
- COMPATIBLE WITH WATER: Up to the point that it can be used underwater.
- A STRICT RESIN/CATALYSER RELATION IS NOT REQUIRED: Thereby eliminating the risk of possible errors; there is also no material waste, as you can prepare only the amount to be used. One litre of Resin can be mixed with ½, 1, 2 or more litres of Catalyst Powder, thereby obtaining the final liquidity or pastiness desired, obtaining in all cases a perfect set.
- EASY MIXING: It is not necessary to measure or weigh the Resin/Catalyst relation. This also entails not wasting exceeding amounts.
- NO NEED FOR TECHNICAL STAFF, machinery, or special pieces.
These Resins are resistant to all the products that are usually present on roads, airports and public works: Organic and inorganic fats, gas oils, acids from batteries or cleaning acids: Hydrochloric, phosphoric, sulphuric, etc.
Mechanical resistances (Resin/Powder: 1/1 in volume)
- Resistance to compression after 4 hours …………………… 1,122 kg./cm2
- Resistance to compression after 24 hours ……………………1,263 kg./cm2
- Resistance to bending tension after 4 hours …………………… 299 kg./cm2
- Resistance to bending tension after 24 hours …………………… 316 kg./cm2
Apdo. 787, 48080 BILBAO y c/ Enrique Eguren, nº 4, 48012 BILBAO
Fax 94 6542581